Expectations from the Parents
The parents , teachers and the school as an institution are facilitators or contributors in the right and meaningful education process. The motto of our school is:
sabala tna (Sturdy Body) B
p`sanna mana (Rapturous Mind) M
p`Kr p`&a (Sharp Intellect) I
BMI – The management aims at attaining the all round development of every child and wishes that each child possesses a perfectly healthy body with a balanced mind radiating joy and a sharp intellect probing into the only truth of all things /subjects in life. The management expects that parents will remain constantly involved in the joy of learning experiences of their wards. The parents are requested :
- To co-operate with the school by adhering to the schedule and not to go to the class rooms for meeting the teachers during the school hours. However , under special circumstances , they can meet them and the Principal on other days by prior appointment during the recess only. For maintaining discipline , the schedule should be strictly adhered to.
- To ensure that their ward comes to the school regularly and does not absent himself/herself without informing the school in writing through this diary/leave application.
- To ensure that their ward comes to school in clean, neat and proper uniform. Those coming in crumpled or stained uniforms or unpolished shoes are liable to be sent back home or fined. A slip/vest must be worn. No fancy or costly ornaments should be worn. Growing of nails and using of nail polish is forbidden. Long hair is to be tied with prescribed coloured ribbons or same coloured hair bands. Herein, the parents are advised to see towards this aspect seriously.
- To ensure that their child wears complete prescribed uniform (meeting all the specifications) with a handkerchief and the Identity card. Under no circumstances, the uniform bought from the market which doesn’t meet the specifications of the prescribed uniform shall be accepted. Herein, the parents are advised to procure the same from the authorized uniform seller.
- To ensure the proper maintenance of Identity Cards . In the event of loss, a duplicate I-Card will be issued on a payment of Rs. 100/-
- To ensure that the child carries books/exercise books according to the Time- Table for that day.
- To check the school diary and the teachers remarks in the Home Task Book (Diary- OUR BAAT CHEET) and class work exercise books regularly. They should use diary as a communication link.
- To check the school bag regularly so that the child does not possess anything belonging to the school or school mates.
- To ensure that their ward does not carry any precious item or jewellery on his/her person or in the bag. In the event of any loss, the school shall not bear any responsibility at all.
- To ensure that their ward does not carry any pocket money to the school.
- To ensure regular monitoring of their ward’s periodical medical check-up through the reports sent to them and implement the advice given by the experts.
- To monitor the behavior of their ward regularly and fill up the grades in a proforma given by the school.
- To ensure that their ward (student) is responsible to school authorities for his/ her conduct not only in the school but also for their general behaviour outside. Any report or observed objectionable conduct outside the School on the part of the pupils will make them liable to disciplinary action. It is expected that through their good behavior they enhance the prestige of the school.
- To spare time to attend the functions in the school at topmost priority .
- To attend the P.T.M./Orientation Meetings/ Seminars/ Workshops as and when called without fail. Ordinarily they will be held on the 2nd Saturday of the month, unless notified about change.
- To monitor the performance of their ward in periodic assessments, projects, activities and term end assessments ; sign the papers ; and return them the next day.
- To pursue with enthusiasm the child’s Report Card showing evaluation of periodic assessments, projects, activities and term end assessments, duly sign it and return it to the school within two days.
- To ensure that the bimonthly/ quarterly fee is deposited well in time positively by the due date as informed by the school. After that the management will be compelled to impose a fine of Rs. 150/- per month (Rs. 5/- per day). Failure in payment of the fees even after 21 days from the due date without any convincing reason may lead to striking off their ward’s name from the rolls of the school. However readmission (at the sole discretion of the management) shall be granted on the payment of admission charges again.
- To remember that at the time of leaving the school, the security will be refunded after one month of submitting their application (Conditions Apply*).
- To keep the celebration of their child’s birthday to the minimum. If they wish to send something to the school they should send only biscuits/fruits. By all means they should never send toffees and market wafers etc.
- To encourage the child to share his/her joy with and keep aside some amount for helping the deprived children in the society .
- To communicate in writing to the school office about any change in residence/ office address and/or telephone numbers/ mobile numbers at the earliest.
- To Acknowledge the receipt of circulars sent by the school.
- To specify the specific areas of their interest with which they can contribute towards the progress of the school (Specialized subjects like Arts , Music , Games).
- To ensure that the child attends the school punctually everyday. Appropriate action will be taken against the late corners. Moreover three late arrivals consecutively would lead to the student being sent back home.
- Under no circumstances they will be relieved in the first or second half of the school hours. However in case of emergency, the child may be picked up during recess only with the written application from their parents counters-signed by the Principal/School office. These applications must be submitted in the office before the class begins. Parents/ Guardian/ Authorized person(s) should accompany him/her if he/ she is late to school or wants to leave the school during the school hours.
- The school reserves to itself the right to suspend/dismiss students whose diligence or progress in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other student or whose guardians show little interest in the progress of their wards, immorality, grave insubordination, contempt of authority, willful damage to property repeated undisciplined behavior and repeated absenteeism are sufficient reasons for immediate suspension/ dismissal. Students who have been suspended will not be permitted to be a part of school excursions and other such school activities/ functions.
- The school will take all possible care and precaution to safe-guard the children’ when they are in the school campus. However, it will not be held responsible for any mishap during their stay in the school. However First-Aid will be rendered immediately and injuries necessitating hospital/OPD treatment attended to, without delay. Parents are encouraged to have their children undergo medical examination regularly for general well-being, specially dental, eye and ear care.
- The school expects all the parents/ guardians to co- operate towards child’s learning. In this academic endeavour, they must adhere to the various rules and policies being framed from time to time. Herein, they are expected to keep checking the same frequently over the school website.
- To send their valuable suggestions to the school either in person or through their ward’s diary—OUR BAAT CHEET.
* Please note that for withdrawing admission of the ward and claiming refund of security, applying one month in advance is mandatory.